1. I hate cous cous.
2. As a kid, if ages 7 to 20 fall under the kid category, I worked as an actor. I mainly did musical theatre and pantomimes but I did a couple of TV commercials as well.
3. I used to play the saxophone, piano and voice – but haven’t done any of them for about 15 years.
4. My first job was as a drama teacher.
5. I have a Bachelor of Science from Sydney University where I majored in Genetics and minored in Pathology, Anatomy and Forensic Osteology. I have never used it.
6. I am a fully qualified veterinary nurse, but had to give it up almost 2 years ago because I have fibromyalgia.
7. I wish that I had studied harder at school so that I could have done medicine.
8. I have attended an autopsy and have taught forensic dentists how to properly lay out a skeleton.
9. I want to live somewhere where it snows just so I can experience a white Christmas and a northern winter.
10. I love gargoyles and would love to have one sitting at my front door.